Bank of England cuts base rates to record low of 0.1% to fight Corona financial crisis
Bank of England cuts base rates to record low 0.1% to fight Corona financial crisis
MP’s describe the Coronavirus as the biggest crisis the UK has faced in 100 years.
By Charles Kelly, Property Investor, Author of Yes, Money Can Buy You Happiness and creator of Money Tips Podcast.
In this Money Tips Podcast episode:
- UK base rates cut to 0.1% in attempt to halt sliding pound and shore up markets
- Cheaper rate not being passed on to all mortgage borrowers
- More measures could be announced to help employers and employees
- Panic buying increases as London anticipates lockdown and Army move in
- Property funds suspend trading due to Coronavirus crisis and bankruptcies
- China getting back to normal but is Wuhan Coronavirus free?
- Learn about investing in property before buying anything!
Can you afford to retire?
Millions of people, or over 80% of the population, will either retire in poverty or not be able to afford to retire at all. What’s your strategy?
You can learn how to acquire income producing assets using other people’s money and other no money down strategies in order to become financially free.
Smart investors take advantage of creative finance ‘no money down’ tools in order to build massive property portfolios in a few short years, as their hands are not tied by mortgage lenders and the need to save large deposits and pay higher taxes.
Free property investment taster day
Before you any property, take time out to learn proven successful strategies from expert multi-millionaire property investors on a free taster ‘property discovery day’.
If you’d like more information on how to acquire wealth building assets using none of your money, email me at Charles@CharlesKelly.net or send me a message through Facebook or my Money Tips Daily community.
See more articles at www.moneytipsdaily.com
There are more examples and practical steps to getting rich and being happy in my book, Yes, money can buy happiness, I cover the 3 R’s of Money Management, the Money B.E.L.I.E.F System and much more. Check it out on Amazon http://bit.ly/2MoneyBook.