Economic restart stalls as Coronavirus spikes and new lockdown measures close 1000’s of businesses
The hot weather seems to have little effect on Coronavirus, despite scientist’s predictions, and businesses have to put reopening plans on hold again.
- Manchester declares a state of ‘major incident’ after Covid rise
- Major employers ignore government ‘back to work’ advisory
- HSBC to shed 35,000 jobs after 63% drop in profits and bad loans
- London theatreland in darkness as 5,000 related jobs are lost
- Half as many jobs are being advertised compared to last year
- Eat out to help out launches in bid to boost restaurant trade
- UK property prices jumped by 3% since June after stamp duty cut
- Will end of furlough see millions more unemployed this autumn?
- Unemployment could reach 10% and recession last until 2024
- Staycations boom as UK hotels fill up, always check your travel insurance
- Why UK Property prices rising after stamp duty cut, despite the downturn?
- New planning rules will open up more opportunities to make money in property
- You don’t need your own money to create a second income in property
- You can create a second income during the lockdown…and come out stronger
- Learn how to make money from property without deposits, mortgages or cash
Millions of people face a bleak future post-Coronavirus lockdown, as businesses disappear and the job furlough scheme eventually comes to an end. However, life doesn’t have to end because of lockdown! You can join thousands of ordinary people who have increased their income and added streams of new income during this period.
Are you ready to adapt to the new economic model?
As lockdown restrictions around the world are being eased, the economic model has subtly changed forever. How will you adapt to this new way of working and running a business, what obstacles and opportunities lies ahead? Will you be a participant or spectator in this revolution?
By Charles Kelly, Property Investor, Author of Yes, Money Can Buy You Happiness and creator of Money Tips Podcast.
There are more examples and practical steps to getting rich and being happy in my book, Yes, money can buy happiness, I cover the 3 R’s of Money Management, the Money B.E.L.I.E.F System and much more. Check it out on Amazon http://bit.ly/2MoneyBook.
If you’d like further information on how to survive the crisis and even quit the rat race, email me at Charles@CharlesKelly.net or send me a message through Facebook or my Money Tips Daily community. See more articles at www.moneytipsdaily.com