How to avoid missing tax deadlines
Tips to avoid missing tax deadlines and HMRC penalties
By Charles Kelly, Property Investor, Author of Yes, Money Can Buy You Happiness and creator of Money Tips Podcast.
In this Money Tips Podcast episode:
- 1 million people miss online tax return deadline and risk an automatic fine of £100
- 700,000 returns filed on 31 January – the last day to avoid an HMRC penalty
- Tips to get your tax return filed in advance and avoid last minute stress
- Corona virus hits China’s economy and central bank prepares to inject billions
- City regulator FCA asks credit card providers to go easy on persistent debtors
- Life gets back to normal following UK’s EU exit 3 years after referendum
- Learn about investing in property before buying anything!
Can you afford to retire?
Millions of people, or over 80% of the population, will either retire in poverty or not be able to afford to retire at all. What’s your strategy?
You can learn how to acquire income producing assets using other people’s money and other no money down strategies in order to become financially free.
Smart investors are using creative finance ‘no money down’ tools to build massive property portfolios in a few short years, as their hands are not tied by mortgage lenders and the need to save large deposits and pay higher taxes.
Before you buy another, or your first, property, take time out to learn proven successful strategies from expert multi-millionaire property investors on a free taster ‘property discovery day’.
If you’d like more information on how to acquire wealth building assets using none of your money, email me at Charles@CharlesKelly.net or send me a message through Facebook or my Money Tips Daily community.
See more articles at www.moneytipsdaily.com
There are more examples and practical steps to getting rich and being happy in my book, Yes, money can buy happiness, I cover the 3 R’s of Money Management, the Money B.E.L.I.E.F System and much more. Check it out on Amazon http://bit.ly/2MoneyBook.