UK house price growth soars to 14-month high, Nationwide reports
UK house price growth soars to 14-month high
By Charles Kelly, Property Solutions Investor, Author of Yes, Money Can Buy You Happiness and creator of Money Tips Podcast.
In this Money Tips Podcast episode:
- UK house prices rose at fastest annual rate – 1.9% – in January for 14 months say Nationwide
- Could be pent-up demand following the clear general election result and Brexit 31 Jan 20
- Prices up 0.5% on December, however, Nationwide, expects house prices to be flat in 2020
- Nationwide valued the average UK home at £215,897 which is still too high for many FTB’s
- Zoopla showed cities outside the south of England saw the biggest rises in prices in 2019
- Annual price growth was 6.1% in Edinburgh in December 2019 and Nottingham at 5.2%
- Bank of England monetary committee voted by 7 to 2 to keep UK base rates at 0.75%
- Learn about investing in property before buying anything!
Can you afford to retire?
Millions of people, or over 80% of the population, will either retire in poverty or not be able to afford to retire at all. What’s your strategy?
You can learn how to acquire income producing assets using other people’s money and other no money down strategies in order to become financially free.
Smart investors are using creative finance ‘no money down’ tools to build massive property portfolios in a few short years, as their hands are not tied by mortgage lenders and the need to save large deposits and pay higher taxes.
Before you buy another, or your first, property, take time out to learn proven successful strategies from expert multi-millionaire property investors on a free taster ‘property discovery day’.
If you’d like more information on how to acquire wealth building assets using none of your money, email me at Charles@CharlesKelly.net or send me a message through Facebook or my Money Tips Daily community.
See more articles at www.moneytipsdaily.com
There are more examples and practical steps to getting rich and being happy in my book, Yes, money can buy happiness, I cover the 3 R’s of Money Management, the Money B.E.L.I.E.F System and much more. Check it out on Amazon http://bit.ly/2MoneyBook.